Solid Surface Rejuvenate
- Solid Surface Rejuvenate will renovate acrylic and polyester worktops for example, Corian, Slab Tech, HI-MAC’S, Earthstone, Avonite etc.
- It is designed to remove minor scratches from solid surface worktops and leave the worktop as good as new. Solid Surface Rejuvenate contains mild abrasive particles which when coupled with a white nylon pad will buff up the work surface.
- Use as and when required on worktop areas that are subjected to a lot of wear and tear. Or use to renovate your whole top when it becomes scratched and dull.
- Unika Solid Surface Rejuvenate is a ready to use specialist cleaner. that will renovate the work surface safely.
Directions for Use:
Shake well before using.
- Apply a bead of Rejuvenate over the affected area of work surface.
- With the use of a wet white nylon pad, polish the cream into the surface using a circular motion. If necessary polish over the whole work surface.
- Always use the least abrasive pad possible to remove marks. Start with the white pad, rubbing the stain in a circular motion. If this is ineffective, progress to the more abrasive Grey Pad and finally the Maroon Pad. Always finish by using the White Pad in conjunction with Unika Solid Surface Worktop Cleaner.
- Clean the residue with a clean cloth and spray the affected area with Unika Solid Surface Worktop Cleaner and wipe off with a microfibre cloth.
- For the most severe stains, it may be necessary to use the light grey sanding pad. Remove the scratch then follow the above process to restore the work surface to it former finish.